Friday, April 24, 2009

Less cookies more exercise


Well I love cookies and milk and hate to exercise. I was really good for awhile and was exercising on the Wii fit but haven't for awhile. Last night when I got home from a R.S. gathering (and ate a lot of treats) Brooklynn patted my belly and said, "Mom, Do you have another baby in your belly?" So I guess I need to get out there more. Actually yesterday I jogged/walked a mile and a half and today I have even more motivation to go out. But no, I am not pregnant.

5 comments:

Marie Lefler said...

A lot of moms and I in my ward get together every MWF at 9:30 a.m. at our church and we just bring whatever workout videos we have, do it all together while our kids run around the gym. That might be something you could do with some people in your ward if you Bishop is okay with it. Good luck!

meg said...

LOL. Sierra did the same kind of thing to me too. Actually a few times. Don't you just love how honest kids truly are. (although I'm sure you look great) Funny kids!!

Greg and Heather said...

i hear ya, but i don't think that you look prego at all!

Shannon said...

Oh I wish we lived closer so we could go walking together...If Carter could put that many words together I'd be in trouble, he'd tell me how it really was! Not something I want to know. Luv ya

Liz said...

That's great! You of all people should indulge in more cookies. You're tiny!