Monday, December 14, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday- Polar Express

It has been a couple weeks since we have done Muffin Tin Monday so I thought I would do it today. The theme was Favorite Christmas book. Well I have several favorites but one of my all time favorites is The Polar Express. Every year in my family we would get a new book for Christmas. I remember reading it most of my life for Christmas.

Photobucket
So we made a train out of a sandwich with a teddy graham as the conducter. Licorice train tracks. Brocoli represents the woods that they drove through. (The carrots are for the reindeer.) Ranch represents the snow covered ground. Hot chocolate and marshmellows, just like they served on the train. The popcorn is the bells on the reindeer. And the chocolate chips and sprinkles are all the elves that were lined in the streets.

Photobucket
She is such a goofball, always being silly for the camera. She ate her yummy lunch really good too! I need to get back in the habit of MTM. Well last year I did this theme as well and it is another favorite book of mine. Click here to see last years.

No comments: