Monday, December 21, 2009

Random things we've been up to.

Photobucket
Last week we went to the library for Story time and the librarian said "After story time we have a very special visitor!" Brooklynn looked at me so mad, she had something to say to me. "Mom, is it Santa? I am not seeing Santa." So after I thought I would have Cam see Santa again and hope that maybe Brooklynn would be ok. Well, she wasn't and so this is her Santa picture this year. She wouldn't even look through the windows to watch Cam sit with him. Poor girl.

Photobucket
The kids went to their dentist appointment and Brooklynn was so big. She had x-rays done and did great. I love their dentist office.

Photobucket
Cam really liked the cool chair that he got to play in.

Photobucket
Brooklynn is now a pro at the dentist and doesn't cry and is happy just watching a movie.

Photobucket
NO cavities for little Cam in his 6 teethies. With kids under two they just brush their teeth and get them comfortable with the dentist and make sure there aren't any problems.

Photobucket
Brooklynn had no cavities and is brushing and flossing so good. Way to go Girly! She still has a Class III posterior cross bite and will probably still have to get that appliance thing in the next few years to fix her jaw. SAD :( But I will do whatever she needs to do to help her.

Photobucket
Cam loves Cherrios, especially the fruity ones. A few days ago Brooklynn and I made this decoration for our tree in the kitchen out of Cherrios and popcorn. Cam loves to eat. If he had a huge bowl of crackers or cereal he would probably sit there all day and just eat. It didn't take him long to discover there was food on the tree. There are random spots that are empty. It is funny. I catch him all the time eating from the tree. What a goof ball.

Photobucket
This morning Brooklynn wanted their snack on a train. So she made her own and her little piggy is even riding underneath. They are so silly. They make me laugh every single day.

2 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

looks like you guys have been busy, but have had fun doing it!

The Bliss Family said...

I can't believe how big Cam is getting! He was still a little baby when we left. I love that picture of him eating the fruit loops. So cute!