Thursday, July 16, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday and Uh oh Spagetti O!

These are clear from Monday... I am not as good at uploading as I use to.

This week for Muffin Tin Monday I followed the schedule from a group of bloggers who do it and post their lunches. The theme was big/little. So we had a little muffin tin and a big cup to drink out of. Brooklynn's lunch was Big crackers/ little crackers, Big noodle salad/ little noodles, big fruit (bananas)/little fruit (craisens),Big caramel marshmellows/little mini marshmellows.


Brooklynn loves the "Grandma Crackers" (Triscuts) Her grandma Oldroyd always has those and loved the chicken salad (she even had 3rds of it.) and told me the big marshmellows are "Asgusting" (disgusting). Here is the web site that posts all the Muffin Tin Mondays and give the upcoming themes, I have followed them a few times, but I like to have it go along with a book. http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/2009/07/muffin-tin-monday-theme-biglittle.html


This is what happens when Brooklynn dresses herself. What a cutie she is. She was also trying to catch bugs. I told her that she looked like a super hero and she told me. "No, I not Super Girl. I am Brooklynn." Shows what I know huh?


Cameron cut two teeth a couple weeks ago and he is getting so big. We are starting to experiment with more food. We tried Spagetti and he wasn't quite sure about it. He really prefers his mommy for dietary needs. I am doing better at not giving in and finally got brave and let him cry at night. The first night he cried for 30 minutes and slept 9 hours. The second night he slept about 7 hours woke up crying and only cried for 10 minutes going back to sleep for another 4 hours. And da-da-da-da... Last night he slept 11 hours, no waking up, no crying just a cute sleepy cuddly boy.


It is so hard for me to let him cry, I just spoiled him too much. But who wouldn't with a cute face like this.

2 comments:

Amy said...

crying through the night is no fun! but yeah a mommy catching up on needed sleep! that is so great!

johnandcourtney said...

I love that picture of Brooklyn in the cape. So cute!