Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We had a busy week last week...

We did something almost every day last week. No wonder I am so tired and don't want to do anything this week. Well my nephew Chase is turning 2 years old so we went to take his pictures and got some cute ones of everyone. So here they are enjoy!

Tyler, he looks innocent doesn't he? Just kidding, I love you Ty.

Here are the kids in front of a barn.

Cameron wasn't too smiley today but look how big he is, and it was a really big tire.

Katie is my model neice,she looks so old. She is a doll.

Here is Chase, I can't believe he is going to be 2 next week.

Brooklynn would not smile for anything, but it turned out really cute.

Abbie is going to be just like her sister, such a cute little model.

Another shot of all the kids at Wheeler farm. We had a fun day!

4 comments:

grandmao said...

I'm sure I have THE cutest grandkids in the world!!!! Dani, you did a great job on the pictures! Love Grandma!

Alisha said...

Looks like fun! You should make the pictures you post bigger-- I can't hardly see faces!!!

I got the floaties for Nathan & Alexa at Babies R Us. They even have a canopy that attaches to them! I think they sale them at Target too. Good luck!!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! I need to take the boys there...

Liz said...

Super cute!