Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy (late) Mothers Day!


Mother's day is always a nice day to celebrate being a mother and reflect upon those mother's in your life. I feel so blessed to have my two sweet kids. I am grateful that though it was a hard road, it was worth it to get what I have now. For Mother's Day Ryan started a tradition 3 years ago and he always buys me flowers for the yard. I love this because I seem to put off the yard awhile.Ryan also attempted to make me breakfast, but realized we didn't have any syrup. He is always so sweet, he wrote me the sweetest card (ashe always does). I had a great Mother's Day!
Ryan, Brooklynn and I put all the flowers in the back yard and had fun gardening together. Brooklynn is a good helper but after we put the flowers in the hole and cover it back with dirt. She thinks we are suppose to smash the flower down for some reason. She is so cute!
Cameron enjoyed watching us garden and was very happy being outside for quite awhile. What a little cutie he is.
I am very grateful for many women in my life and have so many wonderful examples. This year for Mother's Day I used an item we made at our Super Saturday and gave them to our moms. I also cut up a bunch of my tulips and gave them to my sisters-in-law and my sister for Mother's Day.I love being a mom, it is a lot of work and I stress out sometimes. But it is the greatest thing I have been able to do. I Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day as well!

No comments: