Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family hike

Last Tuesday Ryan was home and we decided to go on a hike up Rose Canyon in Herriman. So we packed some lunches and headed out.

Hmmm, do you think they get sick of me taking pictures?

I know I hate my picture taken, that is why I like to be the picture taker.

So cute, what cute boys I have. Cameron loved being outside and was so curious looking around.

Brooklynn was trying to throw the rocks across the water. She loves playing outside, but she did take a break to clean out her toes. Brooklynn hates her feet to get dirty and even cleans out her brother's toesies.

It was a fun day out with the fam, I love this nice weather.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, fun!!! I need to get directions from you on how to get there. Looks like so much fun!

Liz said...

I love the attitude picture. The downfall of being in the family of a photographer. :-)