Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow time flies!

Cameron had his 4 month apt. yesterday, I can't believe my little 6 pound baby is already getting so big. This picture is when we left the hospital. He got all the way down to 5 1/2 pounds.

I thought that my little Cameron was such a little chunk, but really he didn't weigh as much as I thought. The apointment was good, there were a few things we talked about like getting this kid to take a bottle. His advice... Just do it, he won't starve himself. But it is so sad to watch him cry. It is so different, because Brooklynn had no choice but the bottle. I have to get a little test done and can't nurse him for 48 hours. I was trying to just get him to take it with out throwing him into when he has no other choice. But he's not having it. I will just keep trying.

Height/length- 26 inches (about the 75%)
Weight- 15 lbs. 3 oz. (50%)

This picture was taken like 3 weeks ago. He sure is growing.


This is what Cameron looks like 90% of the time. He is the most smiley happy little boy. It was really sad seeing our happy little munchin was really sad after his shots. But it didn't last too long and he was back to his smiley self.

2 comments:

Amy said...

All pictures are cute! But I love the last one!!! Oh how they charm our hearts!

Kacy said...

Dani, he is so cute. He looks alot like his daddy. They grow way too fast. I love that picture of your nephew. Very cute.