Monday, February 9, 2009

1st Article of Faith



Now that Brooklynn is a Sunbeam at church they learned the 1st Article of Faith in January. Well I knew that she was learning it, but me not being a very good mom didn't even think to see if she knew it. My friend Lindsay told me that her little boy (also a Sunbeam) knew it. I was like Hmmm, maybe I should see. So I asked her if she knew the 1st Article of Faith and she said "What's that?" So I told her it. Then she said. "Oh, I know." and she repeated it. I couldn't believe it. She did know it, she just didn't know what it was called. I am a proud mama. Good job Berkie, I love you so much!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani, This is Casey and I'm here with grandma record and she's a little concerned that that she can't access the private blogs anymore like allysons' and jeffs' so if you have access to their blogs could you add grandma to them so that she can keep looking at all the blogs? gpandma@gmail.com and brooklyn is very talented.. that is impressive

Lindsay said...

Yay, Brooklyn! Way to go!!!

the nayz said...

Good job Berkie!! You must be one proud mama!

Amy said...

Awesome Job! and a side note-your wedding cake was so cute! i just noticed that picture up top! :)

Ashley said...

She is growing up so fast! I can't believe it.

The Bliss Family said...

That's really cool! I'm going to have to go ask Simon if he knows it now...

The Parks said...

It's so amazing how much they know. I was watching a Mickey Mouse episode with him and he'd seen it earlier that day at my parent's house and when I sat down with him one of the mouse-ga-tools was stickers. He just started yelling dickerds...dickerds. I was like, "what?" and all of the sudden Mickey said "stickers" and my mouth just fell. He remembered what they were and if he didn't pronounce everything starting with "d's", I would've known right away. Kids remember everything.

Jeff and Nanci said...

That's so cute. They learn so fast it's amazing. Good Job cute girl!

Kacy said...

Okay that is the cutest thing ever. My kids don't know them. What the heck? LOL