Monday, April 7, 2008

Time and all eternity.



With General Conference this weekend it got me thinking about the gospel and families. Especially that we can be sealed for time and eternity. One of the hardest things about adopting was knowing that Brooklynn wasn't our eternally. After the adoption finalized we were so thrilled that Brooklynn could be sealed to us. Today is the one year anniversary that she was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple to us. Ryan works today and tomorrow but this weekend we are going to celebrate it with Brooklynn. I will write later what we do. I am so happy that I know Brooklynn is a part of our family for time and eternity.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is so fabulous. Im so grateful for sealing power too. Congrats to you all!

Jen said...

I got your blog off Miranda's page...and I got Allyson's blog off your page - I hope that's ok! I love seeing those cute girls that I used to teach! Anyway, that's awesome. I'm so glad you guys were able to get cute little Brooklyn. She is adorable!