Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Clark Planetarium




Last Saturday we went to my mom's house, my sister-in-law Johana had some visitors in town. Her Grandma, her grandma's husband and her cousin came to Utah to visit. Brooklynn really liked her grandma.

We decided we wanted to do something fun (we wanted something free). So we went to the Clark Planetarium. I didn't know how much a 2 year old would like it, but in fact both Brooklynn and Caleb had a lot of fun exploring. (She really did have fun)



Caleb's favorite was the contraption that had balls moving up, down and over.
Brooklynn really liked visiting Mars and the Moon. But she didn't understand why she couldn't pick up the rocks.





Johana got to see what it is like to have no gravity. We had a lot of fun.


It was a fun weekend. Too bad Ryan had to work, hopefully next time he can come with us.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Looks like fun. We have been there so many times and I have never seen the anti gravity thing. I am jealous.

Lacey said...

How Fun! I need to take Kylee, she is now studing all that fun stuff at school. If we ever get a free weekend from dance!

Jamie said...

Fun! I want to take Ayden there. I think she would love it. I loved it when I was a kid. (Hansen Planetarium). Brooklynn is so cute!

Hess Fam said...

Hey that looks way fun. I need to take Mad there. Also I have a membership to the children's museum I can gt 6 people there for free me, you, and min should all go. that would be way fun. Also, when are you going to post that one really cool post you were telling me about!!!! Also, when are you going to have a book party for me?????? ok love ya brandi