Monday, April 14, 2008

High School Memories








On Saturday me and some of my highschool friends went out to dinner at Chef Tom's Italian Cafe (Francesco's). We use to eat there before football games, stomps or really any time we went out to dinner. It was so much fun, to talked about all our fun times with dating and all our crazy things us girls did. We have some wild memories, not really wild but we did some really weird things. One time for no reason at all we all dressed crazy and went over to my friend Kip's house. All the boys thought we were crazy. And one time we went and snuck in a guys back yard and they were all in the hot tub and we were eavesdropping, we heard who they all wanted to ask to Prom. By the end of the night most every one agreed Brandi set them up on bad dates. But I must say that although Brandi didn't set me up with Ryan, I did get set up by Brandi's brother Mike, and it worked out for us. I have known some of these girls for 12 years. I can't believe it's almost been 8 years since we graduated. After dinner we went over to Sconecutter and got icecream. We didn't want to leave but we had husbands and kids to get back to. Overall it was a great night. It was great, even though we don't get to see each other much it felt like we were back in High School. We really need to get together more often.
(PS Please ignore my squinty eyes, I always blink when I get my pictures taken. It is so ugly.)

2 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Haha! Squinty eyes!! we tried and we tried to get one with out the squints but it was just impossible!! That was way fun. I am glad that we did it!!

The Shumway Family said...

We haven't changed a bit since high school! It was fun to see you!