Monday, October 1, 2012

Boston (part 4)

 
We heard about going to a part of Boston that many call the Italy side. There are a lot of Italian restaurants and a place called Mike's Pastries. They have THE BEST Cannolies. Well it was my first one, but it was amazing!
 
 
Ryan got a Pistacio and I got a chocoloate chip one.
 
 
YUM!
 
 
Loved it!
 
 
It was the first time I had ever left the kids overnight (besides having a baby). I was so nervous. But they did fine. Ryan's sister had McKenna the whole time. (I didn't want her to bounce around to different places since my mom couldn't get off work the whole time.) She loved it!
 
 
Cameron stayed with my mom and sister the whole time and got spoiled and a lot of attention.
 
 
Brooklynn was with my mom, sister and then spent 2 days with her cousin Gracie. She got to ride horses!
 
 
Allyson realized how much McKenna likes to eat. She constantly asked for cereal.
 
 
Even though Cameron had fun, he missed me the most. When we got home it was non-stop hugs, kisses and cuddles.
 
 
Brooklynn missed us too, but had a lot of fun!

No comments: