Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Celebrations...

Photobucket
Last Sunday we celebrated a bunch of birthdays for October and November. It was first Cameron's birthday October 15th, McKenna was born October 23rd, My bday October 27th, My grandma Budd turned 86 November 2nd, Grandparents 65th anniversary November 7th, My Grandpa's 91st bday November 18th and my brother blessed their baby Zack.

Photobucket
Smile for the picture...

Photobucket
Everyone singing happy birthday and anniversary to us all.


Photobucket
For some reason I was the only one who blew out the candles. Good thing we didn't have each individual candle that would burn the house down. (it would be 273 candles- that is including the anniversary. YIKES!)

Photobucket
My cute Grandparents holding McKenna. They are so special to me and have been a huge part of my life and growing up.

Photobucket
4 generation picture.

Photobucket
Another 4 generation picture. My mom has 6 grandkids now and these are the only 2 girls so far.

Photobucket
Brooklynn loves feeding McKenna a bottle. We make sure to give a bottle at least 3 times a week. Poor mommy and Cameron spent a year together with only a few hours away from each other. It was a hard year. We are making sure McKenna takes a bottle.

1 comment:

Heidi Hillman said...

You have such a cute family! And good thinking getting McKenna used to the bottle now. We went through the same thing with Ellie when she was nursing, she never was able to take a bottle. That's hard!