Monday, February 1, 2010

The Aquarium

Photobucket
Still playing catch up. A few weeks ago we went to the Aquarium with my friend. The kids had a lot of fun. Brooklynn really enjoyed it and was pointing out different fish. She said she really liked "the tiny Jelly Fish, the little Sea Horses and that's all." Cameron was amazed with everything and wanted to get out and touch everything.


Photobucket
I really liked the Jelly Fish also. It is kinda dark, but still pretty cool .


Photobucket
This picture ended up blurry, but I still thought it almost added movement. Jelly fish are amazing.


Photobucket
This fish was awesome and it reminded me of the fish in Finding Nemo. We had a fun time and especially for Cameron's sake we will be going back again soon.

3 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

The Aquarium looks so fun! We haven't been yet. We should try and go together maybe with danielle and her kids too. I know Gracie would love it.

Bailey Gayle said...

HOW ARE YOU SO SORRY ABOUT BABYSITTING. I FORGOT I HAD YOUNG WOMENS IM SO SORRY. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME THOUGH. AKA THANKS FOR THE NAIL POLISH ITS SO COOL. LOVE YA BAY.

johnandcourtney said...

I like how both of your kids are cute and smiling at the camera, while mine are looking in any other direction.