Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My baby doesn't need me anymore...

Cameron is no longer nursing. He has always been such a mamma's boy and would not go to bed with out nursing. I got him down to only once a day, just before bed. My plan was the end of the year to stop nursing but I had to stop a little early. I thought it would be really hard and he would cry all night or at least wake up for me. Um... no!

Photobucket

The first night he didn't cry or even make a peep. He slept 9 1/2 hours. The second night he cried for about 15 or so minutes, but this time he slept 11 hours. Now a week later, he had no memory of our time together. He's all grown up.

2 comments:

Amy said...

its a little sad when they have no memory of your time together, but how fun is it that he is growing up so fast!

Jamie said...

He is so cute!