Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happenings

Sorry the pictures are so grainy. The real pictures aren't I don't know what the heck happened once I loaded them to the post. Enjoy anyways.

Photobucket
"Lions, Tigers, Bears. Oh my." My cute little munchkins.

Photobucket
Dennis cousins, some of the Oldroyd Cousins and our family. I couldn't decide whether to be a good witch or a bad witch. I am really pink.

Photobucket
Brooklynn went to a fun Halloween party with her friends. They were so cute. I love her friends Thing 1.

Photobucket
When the hubbies were gone hunting my sis-in-law and I took the kids to Gardener Village to go on a witch hunt. They had fun and we found all the witchy poos.

Photobucket
My neices and nephews Katie, Abbie, Tyler and Chase. Or as Brooklynn says it "AbbieTylerChase" (one word)

Photobucket
Another cute picture of the kids at Gardener Village.

Photobucket
After Gardener Village we went to my mother-in-laws house and the kids decorated trick or treat bags. We let them color one side and then my talented neice Katie drew a picture on the other. Berkie's has a cat making her sassy face and Cam's is Superman.

Photobucket
A few weeks ago we went to the Thanksgiving Point Cornmaze. It was so much fun. It started out cold and I was worried about the two babies, but we all had fun. Cameron loved playing the the cornbox.

2 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

Looks like you've been busy! What cute pictures!

Alisha said...

SO CUTE! I wish I were a scrapbooker!