Monday, November 23, 2009

MTM- Thanksgiving/Thankful

Photobucket
This was last weeks Muffin Tin Monday. The theme was food you are thankful for. Brooklynn loves pizza, bagels with pink stuff. A big carrot with ranch, any kind of cookies. Grapes and crackers are a favorite snack. And Brooklynn would eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'll bet she would eat cereal in her sleep.


Photobucket
Although I am not always able to do Muffin Tin Monday, Brooklynn loves it when I do. She eats so good too.


Photobucket
Yum, she loves big carrots. What a silly girl. She walks around like Bugs Bunny eating them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your tin! Happy Holidays!

The Masked Mommy said...

Love her curlers! Too cute!

The Activity Mom said...

Oh those curlers bring back memories. my mom used to put those in my hair when I was younger.
Great pictures on your blog!

Jen said...

Yes, I totally wore those sponge rollers too!

My daughter loves cereal and eats it all the time as well. Cute kids and love your family portraits too. :)