Monday, June 15, 2009

Provo Marathon

Saturday was the Provo Marathon and of course Ry ran it.

The kids and I came to watch him finish... Unfortunately after a few things that morning we got there exactly when he finished so I couldn't cheer him in. But my brother was there and I was on the phone with my brother when he was yelling "Go Ryan!" So I was kinda there!

My little brother Jake ran the 5K and did awesome. He did it in 21 minutes. I think he was 5th or 6th in his age. Go Jacob!

Here are two of Ryan's biggest fans!!!! Wahoo, go Ryan! (I know I am a nerd.)

Brooklynn loves to do her silly poses, there were about 5 more shots of this.

Ryan was very tired after this one, for some reason he conked the last mile.

Brooklynn was attached at Jake's hip when he was there with us. He did leave a little bit early.

Cameron loves his daddy.

So I don't know how many people total but Ryan did awesome. He did the 26.2 miles in 2 hours 56 minutes and got 11th place overall. Also in his age he got first place and got another plaque. Wahoo! We love you Ryan and will always support you!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is awesome! And I have to say, I LOVE that picture of Brooklyn posing. Classic!

Jamie said...

awesome Ryan! How sad for me....when u finished this marathon, Im usually at mile 14!

Greg and Heather said...

good for him! i wish i could do that. cute pics.

The Oldroyd's said...

Don't worry Jamie, if I ran it I would be at the finish line when Ryan finished. Cause I would have given up. I think anyone who can run/walk a marathon is AWESOME! So way to go to you!

Ally said...

I am so going to WALK a marathon one of these days!! That would be so fun! *giggles*