Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday and Cameron's Crazy Sleeping

Brooklynn earned a new book with her tokens, it was Fancy Nancy's Fancy words. So for lunch we read that book and had some fancy salads. We made a fruit lettuce salad with various toppings and Shellroni salad and Potatoe Salad. Shellroni has joined my family for many family reunions, parties and other events since I can remember. Brooklynn took a bite and said, "Mmmmm, that is delicious. More Please!"


Although sometimes we get busy or forget Muffin Tin Mondays. We still love it and Brooklynn really looks forward to it. Thanks Heidi and Ellie for introducing us to this fabulous (that's a fancy word for great) idea.


This morning Cameron was kinda whining so I thought he was awake. I went in his room to find him like this. It was so funny, I ran and grabbed my camera.


I took a few pictures and was trying to be quiet. I don't think this is very comfortable. I wonder how long he slept like this.


All the picture taking woke him up and he was in a great mood. Which he usually is, but I wouldn't be if I slept like that.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

haha! how funny, it's so weird how they end up in those positions and don't get a sore neck

The Bliss Family said...

I love muffin tin monday! I wish I had more energy to do it. . .maybe someday. :) Hey, where did you take those pictures of the kids by the huge wheels? They are SO cute!

Allyson said...

I love that you are still doing your muffin tin monday!