Saturday, October 4, 2008

Good bye to the Jeep

Well after 10 years Ryan said good bye to the Jeep. Ryan was very sad but he knew he had to. The Jeep needed new tires and things here and there would break and we would have to put $100 into this and $50 here. So Ryan decided he would rather make a little money out of it than put all new tires just for it to possibly break down any day. The Jeep is 18 years old and ya never know how long it could last.

We thought we would have a few weeks but we had a couple offers the first day he put it up. So we are going to try one car for awhile until we find the vehicle we want. We are sad to see the Jeep go but we have to move on. Poor Ryan will always love his baby Jeep.

5 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

It's sad. I always liked his jeep.

Miranda Whitney said...

Sad :( will you just stay home while Ryan takes the car to work? how are you feeling?

Jamie said...

I was sad when I sold my Car..that I had forever, but I quickly got over it, when I got the car I really wanted:)

Hope you are doing ok.

The Oldroyd's said...

Just to answer some questions... Since Ryan only works 3 days a week it is nice. When Ryan works nights I won't go anywhere and he will take the car. When he works his day shifts he will take it if I have no plans or take his Dad's truck. As I get closer to my due date I will sleep at my mother-in-law's house. Just in case, when he works nights. Oh... and I am feeling good just getting prepared for baby boy O. No names yet.

Kacy said...

When you get ready to buy one you need to go and see this guy named Steve Caloca. He is where my whole family has bought our most recent cars. He gets lease returns and sells them for a steal of a deal. his number is 380-5472