Tuesday, September 27, 2011

22 years later...


22 years ago my brother was saved. After being missing for 5 days and 5 nights with out food, water or a flashlight, he was saved. It was a miracle. I was only 7 years old, but it changed my life forever. I grew in my faith in God and miracles.



I am so grateful to have my brother with us now. He is the husband to Johana and dad to 3 awesome little dudes (all boys). He is in the Branch Presidency and works as a Graphic Artist for the LDS church. With out him life would be with out.



So many people's lives changed for the better. There were many special experiences that were shared through this incident. Many strangers becoming friends.



A family was brought together. I am grateful for my family and for miracles.



To see what I wrote last year and see the slideshow click HERE, 2 years ago HERE

No comments: