Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My little girl grew up before my eyes

Photobucket
Brooklynn started Kindergarten. I can't believe it, she left me. It was hard, but I know she has to do it. I just have loved being home with Brooklynn for the last 5 1/2 years. Getting to know every detail about my sweet, funny, OCD, artsy, creative girl. She is my bestest little friend. Brooklynn loves people and so thoughtful. She comes home from school and tells me that she is always trying to play with other kids. I love my girl.

Photobucket
Brooklynn has Miss Fullmer and I think it is a perfect fit for her. So far I really like her and Brooklynn loves her. It makes it a better experience for me and Brooklynn that we both like her teacher.

Photobucket
Brooklynn is so happy to have her friend Ashlynn in her class. And they are getting to know so many more kids.

No comments: