Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all you men out there. Ryan is such a great husband and daddy. Brooklynn loves him so much. They have a very special bond. They are so silly together. Brooklynn loves following him around doing what he does. Like the picture below. She had to work on her bike too. Whenever Ryan decides he is going on a run, Brooklynn asks "Where did Daddy go?" I tell her he went running. She looks at me and says, "I wanna run, daddy push me" Sometimes Ry takes Berkie in her jogging stroller and runs with her, she loves it. Ryan is such a great daddy and I am so proud of him. It will be so fun for him to have a little boy follow him around too. Ryan I love you and so does Brooklynn.

My Dad
I have so many great memories with my dad. Some of my favorite are all our vacations he took us on. Every couple of years we went to Disneyland (which I still love that place) Two of my very favorite trips were when we went down to Honduras and spent 3 1/2 months, what a great experience. My other one was when we took a trip and traveled the country we went to New York, Washington D.C., Maine, Nauvoo and many more states along the way. My dad is a very hard worker and I think sometimes he works 24/7. Brooklynn doesn't get to see my dad a lot but when she does she has a deep love for him. Brooklynn talks about Grandpa Dennis a lot after she sees him. Love you.


Ryan's Dad
Ron is a great dad and grandpa. Ryan has learned a lot from his dad and I am proud of them both. Ron has always been there in times of need. All of us kids really look up to Ron and want to be more like him. All the grandkids have their own special bond with him.It was so wonderful haveing Ron at Brooklynn's birth and sharing this special moment. Ron is the bishop of his ward and gets very busy but he always makes time for his family. We love you.




My Grandpa Budd

I have always been very close to my grandpa and even more so recently. My grandpa is a true hero and I love reading and hearing about all his stories. I am even reading the letters he wrote my grandma the 4 years he was at war and putting them into a story. Whenever we go over there Brooklynn always wants to see Grandpa Budd she loves being outside with him or being in his room. Grandpa you are a wonderful example. I love you.

These are all the Dads in my life thanks for all you guys do.


No comments: