Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Does History repeat itself????

Almost Halfway There....



So I am now 19 weeks and we went to the doctors today to get our ultra sound. I was excited, nervous, anxious and more. I pretty much didn't sleep all night. I have been feeling the baby for a couple weeks now but just recently is it much stronger. Monday night (yesterday) the baby was going crazy and I didn't know if Ryan would be able to feel it but I have him put his hand on my belly and guess what..... He felt the baby for the first time. It was so neat for him.



So we get to the doctors and I give the tech the tape. So first thing we find the heart beat. Yeah! That is always my fear. The heart rate was 138. So she starts measuring things and looking at stuff and I wanted to say... "Can you please just tell me what we are having first" But I didn't.



So then it is time and we discovered we have a very modest baby. It was keeping it's legs closed and covering up well. It probably took a good 5 minutes and then she informed us that ..... "Your baby has outdoor plumbing." Wahoo! Well I guess you can't always follow tradition right. So we are having a little boy. We are very excited, Ryan especially he won't be outnumbered any more. We only have about a minute of this on the video tape but we have a lot of pictures. Now the hard part coming up with names. Well thought you would all want to know.




17 comments:

Kacy said...

Yeah! Wahoo! I am so stinking excited for you guys. I have been checking the blog everyday to see if you found out yet. Finally!

Tiffany Anderson said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you;). And to be able to experience pregnancy is so awesome!!

John & Britta said...

Yahoo! I guessed correctly! Don't you just love feeling that little one move!

Lacey said...

CRONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you. Sounds like you have yourself a strong little boy! That is so exciting!

Erin Stones said...

Congrats! We have two girls- so no advice on the boy thing. I am sure that Ryan is very excited!

Jamie said...

I was right:) Glad I stuck with my choice, as I said before, I should have all boys if we followed our family history.
CONGRATS! We are so happy for you. One of each, you get to experience both. Lucky you. Isn't pregnancy amazing? Please keep talking Ryan out of naming him, Champ....please!! :).

Jeff and Nanci said...

Congrats! That is so great you guys. Ryan won't be out numbered anymore. I'm so excited for you! I'm glad everything is going well. That's awesome Ryan got to feel the baby. I tried forever to let Jeff feel, but it took forever. Well way to go Ryan your boys must be faster swimmers than your girls. :)

Miranda Whitney said...

CONGRATS!! your little boy will be so adorable :)

Jen said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I think boys are much easier babies than girls...I don't know how Brooklyn was, but Malia had hormones from day 1...so Cole just seems so much easier! I am so excited for you!

Amy said...

Yeah for the boys! I am so excited for you! Good luck with names we have known for almost a month now what we are having and we still don't like any boys names! Great huh? But congrats! Hope you are feeling good!

The Parks said...

I told you so! I so predicted a boy for you because I love mine so much and boys are so much fun. We are so happy for you guys. We are also so happy that your pregnancy is going well. Being pregnant is such a wonderful experience and I am so glad you get the chance to experience it for yourself.

Rosies said...

Yea! I was guessing a boy!! That is way exciting, Congrats!

Alisha said...

I was right! I'm never right! :) Outdoor plumbing... that's so funny. Congrats! I'm so so so excited for you three!

Allyson said...

Congratulations! I am glad he finally let you sneak a peek.

Jen said...

Congrats! Im so happy for you guys!!

Lindsay said...

Danielle- it has been so long since I have seen you. Cute kids and blog. I am just getting mine started so if you want to see it you can (recordbunch). It is recordbunch. call me sometime, Brandi has my number. We all need to get toether with everyone again. Lindsay (Bodine) Record

Shannon said...

Dani I am so happy for you and so gald things are going well!