Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kassie May

Happy Birthday Kassie May! Kassandra is my neice and she turned 9 years old today. She is a silly girl. She loves to play jokes on people and talk a lot.
For her birthday (and celebrating a few others) the Ekins family rents a pool in Tooele and we all go swimming. It was a lot of fun. Ryan had to work so Grandpa Oldroyd took Brooklynn down the big slide. She wouldn't let anyone else take her. Even when Eric would just talk to her she responded "NO!" She thought he was asking her if he could take her down. It was funny.
These are some older pictures of Kassie. She has always had such a strong, outgoing personality. Brooklynn reminds me a lot of Kassie.
Here is Kassie with her cousins Katie and Bailey and her sister Alex. Hope you have had a great Birthday Kassie. We love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

love to get her in the shower after her swim, lovely slim, tight little 9 yr old body and I love sex in the shower, my cousin was 9 our first time I was 17, tightest and bestpussyi ever had, did her until she was 19 I got married at 24 but the wife had no idea I was screwing a 16 yr old on the side