Thursday, May 22, 2008

16 weeks

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday. I first got weighed and have gained 2 1/2 pounds in a month. Then she was checking my blood pressure and noticed that my pulse was way high. It was 160. The doctor came in and asked if everything was alright and I said I just get nervous before each appointment. By the end of the appointment it was down to 90. The baby was moving around a lot and the heart beat was 155. Everything looks good. Now we just wait 2-3 weeks until we find out if it's a boy or a girl. What do you think we are having?

6 comments:

Allyson said...

I voted girl, but I think you should wait and be surprised.

Jamie said...

I voted a boy. I am usually wrong:)
Either way, your baby will be so cute!

Alisha said...

I voted girl. I'm not sure why... I'm not usually right! I'm so glad you're finding out-- it's so fun. There will be enough surprises when he/she is born! Surprises half way through are fun! Even though I'll already have all boy and girl stuff, I'll probably still find out next time. I'm too impatient! Congrats you guys. I'm just so excited for you!

Laurie & Clint said...

I am psychic when it comes to guessing baby genders. and i say its a girl!`

Chelsey said...

I know you're having a Boy!

The Parks said...

Dave and I vote a boy because I love mine so much and I think it would be fun for you guys to have the best of both worlds. We will keep watching out for your blog about what you are having. We are so excited for you guys.