Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 3 Disneyland and California Adventure

Photobucket
Jeff and Nanci spent the day with her brother. On our 3rd day we wanted just one last day to enjoy everything. Let the kids go on their favorite rides or rides that we didn't make it on. Go around and see characters that we didn't see before. It was going to be a fun relaxed day. Well it was just that, but by the 3rd day Cameron was tired and worn out. He got pretty grouchy. After we saw pretty much all the shows and other stuff we had wanted to see we decided to make it an early day. It was hard to me to want to leave, but I did it anyways. We made it to the hotel around 6:30pm.

Photobucket
Overall it was a good day. The kids got to go on their favorite rides and so did we. Brooklynn went to the Playhouse Disney show. It was so dang cute. I really wanted Cam to go, but he had fallen asleep. She loved it and I thought it was just adorable.

Photobucket
We got one the the famous Mickey Flower pictures. And that was our fun exciting time at Disneyland and California Adventure. Before the trip I think both Ryan and his parents weren't as excited as I was. Ryan shares with his dad a hatred of crowds. But I think everyone was pleasantly surprised at how much fun we all had. It was a good trip.

PS I still have pictures of them with the characters and then I will do our day at the beach.

No comments: