Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patricks Day and more

Warning- I know the pictures are bad quality lately. I have been using my little camera. The more I look at them it is driving me crazy. My little camera is just so easy to grab. Sorry... Enjoy anyways!

Photobucket
The day before St. Patricks Day Brooklynn was in her room for awhile during her quiet time. She came out with all this stuff. It was the Leprechaun trap. She set it up and explained to me how it worked. You see the Leprechaun has to climb up the binky clip on top of the box. Then in the opening of the bag he will see a cupcake and money. Just when he goes to grab the money, he will slip in and fall and be trapped in the bag. Then we get all his gold. Simple huh? Unfortunately he is smarter than us and it didn't work. Brooklynn thought it was so funny that he left footprints on the table. We always get left a special powder, when we add water it makes a yummy drink. She couldn't believe that he ruined her trap and had it all over the table.

Photobucket
We can't forget that the silly Leprechaun turns our milk green too. For lunch the kids had green mac and cheese, and green koolaide and the green oreo cookie. YUM!

Photobucket
Brooklynn goes back and forth in her mood about wanting to read. She doesn't like to "practice". So I had these wooden pictures and some foam paper from years ago. So I thought of a fun way for her to practice. I added velcro to the back on the picture and the foam. I wrote the words on the foam and she can practice matching them. She loves it. So does Cam. Even though I bought those probably 5 years ago (I think when Brooklynn was a baby) They finally came in handy. *See Ry all my unfinished crafts will eventually find a use.*
Also Brooklynn was coloring in her coloring book and asked me how to do this word search. I explained it and I was amazed. She found all the words by herself except 3 of them. And those three were a lot more difficult. One was backwords, one up and down and the other diagnol. Good job Berkie!


Photobucket
Apparently McKenna watches her big sis and loves to read now. Her little books are her favorite. She just stares at them like she is really reading. I love it. Such a cutie!

Photobucket
Unfortunately Cameron hasn't been up to much except... Trouble. Yep you really are seeing him cutting a strawberry with a knife. This kid is sooooooo lucky he hasn't broken a bone or gotten stitches yet. Not to mention he was first trying to bite the strawberry off the knife. I have to constantly keep an eye on him. P.S. I happen to have been holding the camera looking at pictures when I caught him doing this. I snapped one picture and immediately took it away.

No comments: