Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Conference Weekend and Other fun stuff...

Over conference weekend Ryan had St. George Marathon and my doctor suggested because of my history it was best I stay home. So I started out the weekend having a girls night and went and saw a scary movie (since Ryan won't go with me) We had so much fun.

Conference and St. George Marathon
Photobucket
I was trying to think of what I could do with the kids. Saturday we decided to paint pumpkins. Of course this is Brooklynn's favorite thing to do.



Photobucket
Cameron got his hands dirty too and joined in.


Photobucket
Sunday we finished the pumpkins and put stickers all over them. Let me also add that Brooklynn loves conference and between the two days (8 hours) She acctually sat and watched about 2 hours.



Photobucket
Cam had more fun sticking the stickers to other things, but we eventually got some on his pumpkin.

We ended up having a lot of fun that weekend. Although we missed Ryan we kept busy. By the way Ryan did AWESOME at the race. It was his personal best and ran the 26.2 miles in 2 hours 49 minutes and 50 seconds. Ryan was 11th place in ages 30-35 and 47th place out of 5,900 people. Way to go Ry!


Muffin Tin Lunch
Photobucket
I don't always post them, but we still occasionally do Muffin Tin lunches. The kids love them and usually eat great when we do it. I gave the kids a new book I ordered from Brooklynn's school and so we had a Halloween/orange lunch.



Photobucket
Cam loves it!



Photobucket
Berkie does too!



The Hunger Games
Photobucket
Over a year ago my friends have a little book group and it was my turn to choose a book. My sister-in-law told me about a book she just read called Hunger Games and I told the group that was my choice and after explaining the plot I got some weird looks. So then the next time I told them I might change it and two girls told me NO! They had already started and LOVED it. So we got addicted to the series and so now we just discussed the third book at another meeting. Lindsay was so cute and ordered cupcakes from a neighbor who owns Sprinklebelle. Aren't they awesome? They taste good too.

No comments: