Monday, September 28, 2009

Catch up...

I still have more pictures and posts on their way... But just a few of what we have been up to.
Photobucket
Just a couple cute pics of the kids in the sandbox. Cameron LOVES it now. He also likes to taste the sand. NASTY! He gets better every time we go out, but still has to get a taste just to make sure that it is still yucky. Brooklynn hate getting dirty EXCEPT in the sandbox, it is her favorite. She would play in it forever if I would let her.

Photobucket
My cute neice Gracie just celebrated her 2 year birthday. She shares her birthday with her daddy. So cool that she was born on the same day. Happy birthday Girlie. I didn't take very many pictures, but we had a lot of fun. All the kids Tye dyed shirts. One of these days I will have to get a picture with all the kids in their shirts.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Friday we went to the zoo with some friends. It was so fun. I miss not having my season pass. I think for sure next year I will get a pass again. Thanks Bella and Chase for inviting us.

Photobucket
We got to see the baby elephant, baby giraffe and baby tigers. They were adorable. Also one of the giraffes got really close. I just had my point and shoot camera so my pictures aren't great and I could only zoom so far. So you can imagine how close we were. It was fun.

No comments: