Monday, April 2, 2012

Halloween 2011

We went to Gardner Village and did the witch hunt and got the kids and Grandma Bean's faces painted by my cousin Jennifer.












I got to help at Brooklynn's school Halloween party.
We read stories!

Played lots of games.

Did some crafts!

Decorated and ate cookies!

Brooklynn was really shy during the parade.

Grandma Bean came to watch too!

Halloween is a fun time at our house. We have 3 birthdays in October and I love to dress up and our house is always decorated!

The kids got to eat Count chocula cereal for Breakfast.

I dressed up as Rapunzel.

Brooklynn was Jessie from Toy Story 2.

Cameron was Buzz Lightyear.

McKenna was my cute little Peacock!

It was a fun Halloween. We got a lot of candy. (We actually still have some of the candy. I think I will just throw it away since it is almost Easter.)

No comments: