Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy (late) Valentines!

Photobucket
Pictures I took of the kids for Valentines. Don't I just have the cutest kids?

Photobucket
The kids woke up to some fun little gifts and I made pink muffins.

Photobucket
Brooklynn made us a little gift. She gave Ryan one of her games and me some matching words. Brooklynn's hair was two heart pig tails. (Thanks Mona-kay for the cute idea) It looked better right when I did it, before she was all wild like. I got Ryan some yummy Sprinklebelle cupcakes with chocolate covered strawberries. They were divine. Brooklynn picked out the long stem rose for Ryan (funny huh? Hope he likes roses- I liked it anyways.)

Photobucket
We made a fun Valentine lunch. "pink sandwhich (Brooklynn has called jam sandwiches that since she was 2), pink juice, red apples shaped into hearts, pink muffins. And of course I gave the kids a new book. They loved it all.

Photobucket
Got these yummy Valentine donuts at Walmart.

Photobucket
Each day we wrote something that we love on a little heart. It has been something fun that we do depending on the holiday. I always love seeing what the kids say. (we wrote on front and back so you can't see them all.

Since Ryan had to work on Valentines night, we went out to dinner a week late, It was nice being with Ryan alone- even if it's just for an hour or so. Also Ryan bought me some awesome photo lights and a backdrop to take pictures on. I can't wait to start using it. All in all a great holiday. I am so lucky in love with a great hubby and amazing kids.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Dani, you are Super-Mom! What fun activities!

Amy said...

You are such a fun mom and have some cute kids! Looks like a fun Valentines!

Allred Family said...

Wow Looks like you had a Fun Valentines Day.....Brooklynn's Hair is SOOO Cute :) I LOVE all your Digi-Scrap Pages!!!!